Paradigm's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

So who the hell are ya?

Go down 
+3
Telen
Caylan
Arathel
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Arathel

Arathel

So who the hell are ya? Empty
PostSubject: So who the hell are ya?   So who the hell are ya? EmptyFri Feb 27, 2009 11:53 pm

oh yeah, I'm gonna start one of THOSE threads... Razz

Here you tell us a little bit of yourselves

I'll start... Meet Arathal a.k.a. Dan
He's a student at Malmö Högskola (College of Malmö or something like that translated to english (also, that's in Sweden)) studying Stage Production with dreams of being a light designer for theatre and opera.
When he's not in school or playing WoW he's also involved in lots of other (amature)theatre stuff, directing, doing lights, sound, scenography and all those things. Often several things at a time wich is wy he periodicly can't play that much WoW bounce
Used to be "the guy with the beard"
Now... not so much...
Current projects include but are not limited to: Doing lights and sound for subUrbia, learning to play the Banjo, completing HoS(done!), occasionally being silly

Last edited by Arathel on Sun Mar 01, 2009 9:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Caylan

Caylan

PostSubject: Re: So who the hell are ya?   So who the hell are ya? EmptySun Mar 01, 2009 7:39 pm

Well, good idea Dan.

This is Caylan, sometimes known as Anne outside WoW.

When I'm not playing WoW, I work at a pharmacy, trying to teach people how to do their drugs the right way Smile Not that they listen.
Have a thing for cats, but some of you might have noticed that when in Naxxramas Razz

Play way to much WoW, and seem to have accumulated a few alts. But at least most of them is in the guild.
Like travelling abroad when I can afford it, and looking forwards to visiting Elios and Sparerib in May Smile

- Caylan
Back to top Go down
Telen

Telen

PostSubject: Re: So who the hell are ya?   So who the hell are ya? EmptyWed Mar 11, 2009 2:20 pm

Telen (pally), Telec (mage) or Andy Smile

based in the uk and bought to the guild, and the server by Elios

In many ways me and him are very alike, except i am younger, funnier, better looking and talented

have been playing wow for a couple of years, now back on a pally mainly where i have played most of the time but as ally and have healed my way through most of the tbc stuff up to about half of BT

36 years old, 2 kids so dont play as much as i would like and i work as an accountant but not one of those old time stuffy boring ones, i'm a new type exciting nearly rock star one
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who the hell are ya?   So who the hell are ya? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 3:49 pm

I'm trippy, both in name and in behavior. That's all you need to know Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
Caylan

Caylan

PostSubject: Re: So who the hell are ya?   So who the hell are ya? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 6:53 pm

Quote :
I'm trippy, both in name and in behavior. That's all you need to know Twisted Evil

Not even a picture Trippy? I'm disappointed.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who the hell are ya?   So who the hell are ya? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 7:35 pm

So who the hell are ya? Merenaultdt6.th
So who the hell are ya? Bhvmeerplaal200908003.th
So who the hell are ya? 1015314.th
So who the hell are ya? Ikenjochemmyjer.th
Back to top Go down
Elios
Admin
Elios

PostSubject: Re: So who the hell are ya?   So who the hell are ya? EmptySun Mar 15, 2009 9:38 pm

Hey, Steve here

Married with three children and a granddaughter Very Happy

Two oldest I've kicked out but the youngest, Mark, you all know as Sparerib and his rather imba main Serib and Mark lives with us

We've lived on Crete coming up for 18 months and I left my main business behind, that as an IT consultant

I still do what I can, workwise, for people through the net but I'm currently coding my "spare time" football management game to go fully online by May - done the game as GM for 20 years, which is where I know Telen from - I knew him well before he knew about sex and indeed I broke him in, so further relationships of his have been a pale comparison

Currently learning Greek and that plus work keeps me busy in the days

Played wow fairly intensively since it came out and on both sides with highlights being an alliance holy priest in the old game, my mage Lark in TBC with Dominance, a lot of fun with my shaman and lock in pvp in TBC and the development of Elios, even when ret paladins were bollocks, I played one on a pvp realm - currently developing my shaman Jublek for either healing or preferably elemental long term and am levelling my poor old forgotten (not now ^^) priest, with her hanging on to Elios's coat tails.

I currently do most of the admin for the Paradigm website...
Back to top Go down
http://www.freedompbem.com
pups

pups

PostSubject: Re: So who the hell are ya?   So who the hell are ya? EmptyWed Mar 18, 2009 1:22 pm

yo where to start

well you guys may know me as pups vix synorrha darkstranger plack lenwe a.k.a james or maiden james got that due to loving iron maiden and there is allways so many james in the world

big in to metal and love drinking
Back to top Go down
Belroth

PostSubject: Re: So who the hell are ya?   So who the hell are ya? EmptySun Apr 05, 2009 6:13 pm

I am Giannis, aka Belroth in WoW, Johnny Belis or GGG (Greek God Giannis) in Steve's football management game. Dan (Yosser) introduced me to the game and Steve (Elios) invited me in the guild. I've also known Steve's son Mark and Andy (Telen-Telec) before WoW, who is responsible for my lovely GGG nickname...
As you may have understood already, I'm Greek! Leaving in Athens, 35 yo and married since June 2008 with Julia. I work as an electrical engineer, currently affected by the crisis which practically means I have plenty of time to play WoW...
Nice to meet all of you!

Last edited by Belroth on Mon Apr 06, 2009 8:04 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who the hell are ya?   So who the hell are ya? EmptyMon Apr 06, 2009 12:07 am

so where be pictures of all you people? I posted some of me, now it's your turn!
Back to top Go down
Drethoz

PostSubject: Drethoz   So who the hell are ya? EmptyMon Apr 20, 2009 4:46 pm

Hmm. I am 30 year old guy from Finland. Proud father of my 1,2 year old daughter which might sometime take my playing time.

Played WoW since it launched in Europe so too long allready i think. Was allready taking break at sometime for 1 year but came back about 9 months ago. Will play with my healer shammy dregn, tank minerfia dk and Drethoz which is my main healer/dps.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who the hell are ya?   So who the hell are ya? EmptyFri Apr 24, 2009 10:05 am

Ok, It´s me, Anti or Hannu as people usually call me in real life. I live in Finland, Helsinki to be more precise. I´ve a wife Hanna and 4 children Henna 12, Heidi 8, Harri 7 and Hilla 5. We also have turtle Helmi 15.

I usually work during the daytime and I play during the nights. 3 or max 4 four raids per week is what I manage to do. Sometimes my kids wake up so I might be afk for short periods (not during the bossfights), so I might miss some whispers or chat.

I started wow before the BC, but I started raiding in Kara when my kids had grown up a bit.. I like fishing (also in real life), northern walking (only in real life), drinking (only in real life) and hanging around with my family.

My son Harri plays wow and he uses my alts mostly. He can´t read or write english so if there´s no response coming, it´s propably him playing..

-Anti
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: So who the hell are ya?   So who the hell are ya? EmptySat Apr 25, 2009 8:12 am

It hasn't been updated in a while, but a website with lots of pictures of myself and my wife is:

http://web.mac.com/briancnelson/denofiniquity/The_Den_Of_Iniquity/The_Den_Of_Iniquity.html

My name is Brian. I'm an attorney in California.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: So who the hell are ya?   So who the hell are ya? Empty

Back to top Go down

So who the hell are ya?
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradigm's Forum :: Welcome to Demonic :: General-
Jump to: