Paradigm's Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Telec/Telen on extended leave

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Telen

Telen

Telec/Telen on extended leave Empty
PostSubject: Telec/Telen on extended leave   Telec/Telen on extended leave EmptyThu Apr 30, 2009 5:05 pm

Hi Guys

Bit slow posting this which i apologise for.

I have not been in the guild that long, when i joined i had a chat with someone (Anti, i think) about things guild related and one of the big questions i had was what time do we raid.

I was told that raids started "about now" - at the time it was around 21:00 - i said this was perfect as with a busy work schedule and 2 young kids i cant raid before this time on a regular basis.

so i joined, mainly cause i knew hats and elios and got to work levelling my toons up to 80 and getting them geared to raid

i had noticed that raids always seem to be in progress when i logged on but didnt pay too much attention as i was still in the 70's - elios then had a chat and explained that raids generally started at around 19:00 server which came as a shock!

so the bottom line, is that despite paradigm seeming to be a good guild full of helpful people i simply cant raid with you guys unless there is a spot free when i happen to log on

I can only really raid occasionally, maybe once a week and would never expect times to change to suit me so unfourtunatly i dont see that there is much future for me here

a shame but just a case of different time zones Smile
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telec/Telen on extended leave   Telec/Telen on extended leave EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:09 pm

Hmm.. Our raids used to start at 20:00 server time but then somebody changed them to start at 19:00. That was too early for most of us so we came up with 19:30, but 20:00 could be fine too..

21:00 server time is a bit late, so do you think you could join if we would start at 20:00?

-Anti
Back to top Go down
Telen

Telen

PostSubject: Re: Telec/Telen on extended leave   Telec/Telen on extended leave EmptyTue May 05, 2009 4:19 pm

only occasionally really - its all to do with timing of children going to sleep

that said, i am going to make an effort - the group i am with on ally are, to all intense purposes, a bunch of gits

maybe i'm approaching it in the wrong way as i have loads to do with the toon apart from raid, i should be sorting out my rep and getting spots in raids when the need arises and see where that takes me
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telec/Telen on extended leave   Telec/Telen on extended leave EmptyWed May 06, 2009 8:53 am

Another possibility, is that once in a while, if someone will agree to it, we can start with one person, and swap out when you come on and are able to raid.

I wouldn't want to kick someone off like this regularly, but if you can get someone to agree, I wouldn't have any objeciton.
Back to top Go down
Telen

Telen

PostSubject: Re: Telec/Telen on extended leave   Telec/Telen on extended leave EmptyWed May 06, 2009 10:50 am

well of course thats an option that would suit me and i appreciate the responses

i think in the short term i'm going to put some effort into heroics and rep and raid when i can
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telec/Telen on extended leave   Telec/Telen on extended leave EmptyWed May 06, 2009 3:40 pm

What classes/specs can you raid with Telen?
Back to top Go down
Telen

Telen

PostSubject: Re: Telec/Telen on extended leave   Telec/Telen on extended leave EmptyThu May 07, 2009 10:35 am

my pally is holy and i have my mage
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Telec/Telen on extended leave   Telec/Telen on extended leave EmptyFri May 08, 2009 4:12 pm

I think we should be able to work something out, I usually play my Resto druid or mage.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Telec/Telen on extended leave   Telec/Telen on extended leave Empty

Back to top Go down

Telec/Telen on extended leave
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Paradigm's Forum :: Welcome to Demonic :: Absense-
Jump to: